Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feeling Safe in the Valley

As a person who has lived in the valley for 17 years, I say i pretty much feel safe in the valley. I'm from San Juan and once in a while the cops patrol my neighborhood and check if things are going normal. It makes me feel relaxed. Also, my neighbors that live beside my house are very kind; they invite my family and I to parties, offer us extra groceries since they pick out onions and tomatoes. Their actually really awesome people! Now I know people think that the Valley is right by the border and that their is drugs and violence but I say it depends on which part of the Valley do you live in to determine your safety. Pretty much over all it's a safe place to be in and the only negative is that it's very FLAT land and VERY HUMID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment